My friend Fiona turned to me today -- she had @Cynthia's Place up on her screen -- and asked, "Where's the section where you put your New Year's Resolutions?"
Uhm. Er. Well...
Yeah. I make resolutions every year. Maybe even keep some of 'em. But they're easy. My #1 Resolution this year (and I am dead serious about this) is to Get Enough Sleep. So if you call me at 11:35pm and I pick up the phone and start talking about who's on Letterman, please reach through the phone and slap me.
Yeah, there are others: tidy up more often, keep up on my manicures and pedicures... ZZzzzzzzzz... Let's just say that the good ones are none of your business!
Anyway, what do you think should be my one Big Resolution this year? (And I hope you realize that I'll be able to tell who reads my blog and how regularly by who responds when. But I guess I'm just preachin' to the choir... or am I trying to intimidate the choir? Aw, heck, you know what I mean.) If I like it, it will be your job to help me stick to it. Deal?
If you haven't already done so, donate some Benjamins (or Georges, or Abrahams) to some South Asian tsunami disaster relief organization. Even if -- or perhaps especially if -- you're reading this some months after I've written it. They will still need our help. In fact, I've already written reminders in my calender to check around to see how I can help down the road.

<< Home