Okay. Now I have a major problem with MRI's. Lost an earring in the dressing room.
I also caught myself starting to snore as I dozed off. Could have been embarrassing, or worse, I could have startled myself and jumped a little, and spoiled the image.
Thursday, August 05, 2004
Links
Previous Posts
- God Bless Dr. Dick. My friend Rick is a radiologi...
- Me too (When my sister's right, she's right.)
- The neurologist told me (in his best "I'll put thi...
- From the NY Times Style section. All about men's ...
- World/Inferno Friendship Society (“Friendship Soci...
- So here's my latest "thing." Gwen gave me a swimmi...
- I have not yet read this, but I'm printing out a c...
- Is This Progress? I just got my first call from a...
- California Governor Arnold Schwartzeneger calls so...
- Miss Cynthia has her brain scanned. I was a litt...

<< Home