More thoughts at the gym: (1) My workout music has finally entered the 1990's: I've been listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magik. (The whole album sounds like lap-dancing music to me.)
Friday, February 13, 2004
Links
Previous Posts
- Most people can't say anything more about The Beat...
- I went with Bart Dana, Jenny and Marco (alphabetic...
- MSNBC Breaking News: Infant dies after surgery to...
- Have to say, I think the folks at MUG are a little...
- Monday Night at My House e-mail from Bart: "Howdy...
- Mary came to my house and cooked on Sunday. Bruno...
- My sister's website has a page she calls "Smacks U...
- I haven't even finished reading it yet, but this N...
- Jack Kerouac's "On The Road" manuscript is on tour...
- Fifteen minutes ago, Al Roker blew my mind. Wasn'...

<< Home