Mary came to my house and cooked on Sunday. Bruno came to my house and cooked on Monday. On Tuesday, I told Bart about Sunday and Monday, and he said, "I have to come to your house and cook with you some time."
Kinda validates the $75 au gratin pan, don't it?
Wednesday, January 28, 2004
Links
Previous Posts
- My sister's website has a page she calls "Smacks U...
- I haven't even finished reading it yet, but this N...
- Jack Kerouac's "On The Road" manuscript is on tour...
- Fifteen minutes ago, Al Roker blew my mind. Wasn'...
- I think I've just had a flashback to a past I neve...
- I've made a very difficult decision: I'm getting ...
- Balanchine Turns 100: (Actually, that is only tan...
- I know I promised an essay in this month’s @Cynthi...
- 5:30am: I open my eyes. Having only gone to bed...
- Brian and Rick's Christmas Party: I was going to ...

<< Home