Warning: Catblog Coming: I had just sat down for my breakfast. Little Egypt walked by. "meow," she said (I used a lower case "m" because her voice is so tiny). She put her paws up on my thigh -- the Universal Cat Sign for "If you don't pick me up and put me on your lap, I'm going to jump up there myself, and you haven't cut my nails in a while..." So I picked her up and sat her on my lap and scratched her chin while I enjoyed my breakfast and the Today Show. She purred a bit, but then I realized that her attention was diverted. "Don't even look at my Cheerios," I scolded, as I moved her fuzzy little head away from my cereal bowl. "Hmmf," she said, and jumped off my lap and strolled away.
She even thinks that if she sits on my lap and nuzzles my right arm as I write this, I'm not going to hit the "post" button and tell everyone what a conniving little food bandit she is.

<< Home