Oh, the scars, the mental scars...
Really. That's what Dr. Valderrama said the "funny little white spots" in my brain are: scars. (Rick called them "plaque" and, to be honest, "plaque" sounds better than "scars.") Nothing to worry about; go home, take your Mommie out to dinner. (He really did say that: I was nervous enough about the possible outcome that I asked my mother to come with me, so he told me he had good news and I should relax and take my Mommie out to dinner. Which I offered to do, but she declined. So does that mean I have to get REALLY sick?) He also told me NOT to look up on the Internet any of the blood tests that he instructed me to have as a follow-up. (Google: Lupus)
So I went out to dinner with MBB instead. She found a place that was having a Harlem Week special; it is called Mo-bay Uptown Restaurant and Barbecue, and each and every one of you should take your mother there. And if she declines, take me and/or MBB; we liked the place a lot.

<< Home