@Cynthia's Blog

I think, along with brunch and naps, tapas will be mandatory when I rule the world.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Aliens have taken over my mother's body. This is the e-mail she sent to her children at 11:24pm last night:

The score is now 86 to 51 but I do believe the Pistons will win. I am so glad; it is time for a change, you can't win them all. I have nothing against the Lakers, but with Shaq and Kobe, other teams never had a chance until now. As I am typing this they are still playing. And the Lakers are gaining, the score is 90 to 65. I won't send this till the fat lady sings.

When did she become a basketball nut? Has she taken a liking to other sports? Should I take her to a Mets game for her 80th Birthday? Who is this woman?