I can’t get it out of my head that one of the great Joyful Mysteries of Life is how you can lose contact with certain friends but a year, two, three years later they show up out of the blue and invite you to a party and you’re all bestest friends again.
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Links
Previous Posts
- The could just as easily be writing about the heyd...
- Hey! Detroit Pistons! You just won the NBA Champ...
- The neurologist’s assistant was a fierce Latina 20...
- Guys Gone Wild: I was amused until I got to the l...
- Here's a good word: Anacreontic
- They've planted--no, "installed" is a better term-...
- For one thing, it is VERY disturbing that 7 months...
- This one is what my sister might call a Smack Upsi...
- Had another dizzy spell last night; went to the do...
- Cartoon about Farenheit 911. But it could be abou...

<< Home