@Cynthia's Blog

I think, along with brunch and naps, tapas will be mandatory when I rule the world.

Friday, August 22, 2003

I haven't written much this week because my life has been way too boring. I've been dreaming a lot this week (a sign only that I have been getting enough sleep), but even my dreams are too dull to note here.

Last night I tried out the new AOL blogware, AOL Journals. It seems a little too adolescent for my taste (I have to get rid of the cute little boxes where you have to enter your Mood and the music you are listenting to at the moment); I have to futz around some more and see if I can make it grow up a little. For now, this will remain where I keep my latest [yawn.] thoughts. But I'll put a link over on the right, just in case it one day matters.